Saturday 23 April 2011

This is quite embarassing.

I'm definitely not so great with posting regularly. Especially right now with the stress of exams. I'm going to start fresh and post at least twice a week. Well I hope, I'll probably make a schedule including revision (I said that I'll do this at the beginning of the Easter holidays). Anyways on a higher note, in my next post I shall post my ever increasing new additions to my wardrobe. I've also got a long list of clothes I want. I'm hoping to get a job in either Urban Outfitters or Topshop during the summer. Recently I've been really inspired by the Mod/ Mod revival era style (My uncle was a Mod :3).  If you wanna know more about Mod fashion then this site is quite helpful. http://www.modculture.co.uk/style/.
My brother Oli has a re-vamped set of clothes thanks to me. Before he was born he was bombarded with plenty of boring blue clothes yack! so unoriginal and repetitive. Me and my Mum went shopping last week and I found him red jeans! they're great and I used my super persuasive skills to make my Mum buy it. I'll post a picture in my next post.
PS.
A while ago on daybreak they were talking about celebs and wigs and how useful they are and stuff. I went ahead and bought a wig, it feels kind of weird I've never worn a wig before. I haven't worn it in public yet.What do you guys think?


-Immy.
Please follow me.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, your brother Oli is so cute :)

    Please follow me and i will follow back :)
    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother is adorable! Love your cardigan too, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your exams! i feel the stress too! you little brother is so cute! i want to get a job at UO too! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete