Friday 31 December 2010

BYE BYE 2010!

Hey you lot!. Sorry I haven't done a post in a while, I've been busy doing ... well, nothing. Wait actually on Wednesday, I did my first January sales shopping. Here's what I got:



 Dress from Newlook was £28.00, I bought it for £5!. It's tad big though, size 14. But I really like it and it was only £5, I'll have to adjust it soon.



 Top from Newlook, was £22.99, I got it for £7!.

 Cardigan from, of course Newlook, was £18 and I got it for £6. This photo is actually misleading, the cardigan is dark blue/purple.
 Gorrilaz album 'Demon Days', I git this on HMV's 2 for £10 deal.
 Marina and the diamonds 'The Family Jewels' as you can see, I got this with the 2 for £10 deal. I absolutely love this album!
 I also got this Hurts album 'Happiness' also from HMV and I love it too!, ahaha.


Okay I have to confess something to you guys. I am a drama addict, and on Wednesday I got hooked on this korean drama Princess Hours:
 It's so cute and funny but oh so addictive!.
I would like to thank everyone for your comments, I really appreciate them and also my new followers!

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR WHERE EVER YOU ARE! <33

-Immy<333


7 comments:

  1. I LOVVVVVE that pink dress in the first picture ! and that is by far the best Gorillaz album to date.
    xx

    http://haggardlibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purchases! Beautiful blue sweater! xxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress and the sweater looking gorgeous!:)
    you have such a great blog by the way!i'm happy i ran into it:) I really like your style and reading your posts!
    So i'm your newest follower:)
    hope you visit me back and become my follower too!
    Love,fashionfabrice!
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you found some great sale items! i love the first dress its a great find and the cardigan is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the 1st dres:)
    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. got the same dress, its really lovely isn't it!

    ReplyDelete